Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Didn't I just do this?

Here it is, another Tuesday. Another week with B.D. being gone for work. He was home on the weekend but, by the time I get groceries, do our running around done, get his laundry done, packed and ready for another week, and all the run-of-the-mill stuff you need to do everyday for a family we didn't really see him.

And so...

He is gone again.

And...

We have all ready had tears this morning; there were meltdowns galore. Their sleep is restless, their concentration minimal, their patience with each other near extinction. And me? I am at the height of emotional this go around. Mad because I get to do this all again...alone... Mad because the last thing I remember is him elbowing me so hard last night as he rolled over in bed that he almost "threw" me off the bed. Mad because it gets frustrating. So far, in March, he has been home 3 days and he was gone, what seems like, the last half of February.

Bug feels his dad is going to do the same thing Rush did - never come back. He told me this last night. I know B.D. misses his kids but he usually only talks about the hotels he is staying in and all the steaks he eats.

So, week number two is underway. It is 9:10 AM and I have all ready cried into my phone  so hard and so much that I was thinking I almost had to put it in packing popcorns to dry it out. {GRIN}

Anywho, that's my Tuesday thus far and it's only just begun. (Sick! Now I have that song stuck in my head! Rats!)

No comments:

Post a Comment