Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Didn't I just do this?

Here it is, another Tuesday. Another week with my husband being gone for work. He was home on the weekend but, by the time I get groceries, do our running around done, get his laundry done, packed and ready for another week, and all the run-of-the-mill stuff you need to do everyday for a family we didn't really see him.

And so...

He is gone again.

And...

We have all ready had tears this morning; the kids don't function well with Daddy gone. Their sleep is restless, their concentration minimal, their patience with each other near extinction. And me? I am at the height of emotional this go around. Mad because BigB never woke me up at 5:45 AM to say goodbye to me. Mad because the last thing I remember is him elbowing me so hard last night as he rolled over in bed that he almost "threw" me off the bed. Mad because it gets frustrating and lonely when he is gone. So far, in March, he has been home 3 days and he was gone, what seems like, the last half of February.

Bug feels his daddy is going to do the same thing Rush did - never come back. He told his daddy this last night through tears from both parties. I know it is hard on BigB too; I know he misses us but he usually only talks about the hotels he is staying in and all the steaks he eats (if he doesn't say he misses us out loud, it's easier for him - guy mentality or something).

So, week number two is underway. It is 9:10 AM and I have all ready cried into my phone at BigB so hard and so much that I was thinking I almost had to put it in packing popcorns to dry it out. {GRIN}

Anywho, that's my Tuesday thus far and it's only just begun. (Sick! Now I have that song stuck in my head! Rats!)

No comments:

Post a Comment