Thursday, March 4, 2010

Boys are Funny

Tonight as I was bathing Jellybean and Bug, Bug asked if he could use his dad's body wash (Red Zone or something like that) because he wanted to smell like a boy. I figured that would be ok so, he smells like a boy. He and Jellybean were just cleaning up the "splash" mess all over the bathroom floor when Jellybean says to him, "you smell like a boy.""No I don't! I smell like a MA_AN!"As he said that he must have slipped on the wet floor because I heard a slight thud followed by a deep (for a 4 year old) boy's voice say, "Ah, that might have hurt."Sometimes I laugh at the things I over hear my children saying and I just have to write them down so I don't forget...you never know when you get an opportunity to tell a funny story.


*Originally posted Feb 19, 2008

1 comment:

  1. I love what he said..."Um that might of hurt."To funny!
    What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete