Just read this on Keely's blog and thought it would be fun.
Join in if you would like. Just copy and paste these questions and answer them for yourself and link up at Keely's website
1. How old are you?
2. Where are you from and where do you live now?
3. What music have you been diggin' lately?
4. Favorite food(s)?
5. Single, married, divorced?
6. Kids? If so, how many and how old?
7. What are 3 blogs you read daily?
8. What is your favorite Christmas/Holiday tradition?
9. Lastly, if you're a blogger, how long have you been blogging and if you don't have one...how long have you been reading blogs?
1. I am 35 years old.
2. I grew up on a farm near a very small town in Northern Saskatchewan that no one reading this will have ever heard of and I currently live in a city very near my home - in fact I was born here.
3. I have really been loving the music coming out of World Revival Church in KC, Mo and Christ for Nations and some Christmas music.
4. Um, That would make this a pretty long blog post but I guess my tops right now would be greek chicken pitas and pepper strips, raw radishes (yummo) and, I think that's it.
5. I am married. This is my second marriage and it is, like, way better than the first was! Wahoo!
6. We have 7 children. His, Hers and Ours. They are 23, 21, 16, 15, 12, 9 and 6.
7. I read more than 3 on a daily basis so I don't think I can answer that question.
8. Favorite Christmas tradition? I like so many things about Christmas. It would be so hard to just narrow it down to one. I really love spending time with loved ones (family/friends)
9. I have been blogging for quite a few years but have just started this one in August as I wanted a venue to speak openly and sort through things without family reading about it.