Thursday, October 29, 2009

Went to a shower,

a baby shower. I think it is so great when women get to get together and just be with each other, in an environment that they can just be. You know what I mean; I know you do. The chance to talk to your sisters freely, openly, emotionally - if need be.

We played a very funny game at the shower. Two ladies had a paper plate on the top of their heads and they drew a picture of a "baby". I say "baby" because, well, you'll see why shortly...


Are those not the funniest things you ever saw? We had plenty of laughs.


Laughter is good among friends.
Don't judge us but...
We ate the baby {ahem} good thing it was a baby cake...


How cute of a job did my friend do on that baby? Would you think less of me if I told you the "baby" was delicious?
A side note about the shower: the next morning Bug told me he was so very excited to see Miss Kareen's baby at church. I had to tell him that Miss Kareen's baby isn't due until just before Christmas...
"Um? Mama? How did you guys shower him then?"














2 comments:

  1. Would you think less of me if I told you the baby looks delicious?! ; ) I love the paper plate baby art. I'm totally going to steal that for the next baby shower I throw.

    ReplyDelete