Thursday, September 10, 2009

Some Summer Pictures

Here'a a pictoral peek at some of the things we did this summer...

At my soon to be (in 2 days!) sister-in-law's wedding shower. (myself, my sister-in-law and my sister,L to R) Wedding to take place Sept 12.

DH with DD4 at a car show we stumbled upon in the StuffMart parking lot.

DS3's favorite - anything Mustang!

DS3. Does he not look so adorable - like he knows what he is even looking at! What a cutie! I mean, even at 6 years old he is well versed in all things mechanical.

Wedding shower #2 of a friend from church. (Wedding took place Aug 29)

Wedding shower #3 of my sistah! (Wedding to take place Sept 19)

There she is, my beautiful Asian, sistah.

Birthday supper for a friend; that cake was oh-so-delicious!

Check it out! I saved you a piece! It was a Mango-Raspberry cake and definitely worthy of a picture. My mouth is watering just remembering how delicious it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment