Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Coupons, coupons, coupons!

And these ones are for Canada!  Woo Hoo!  It seems most sites I find out there are coupon sites for the U.S... great for my American friends.  Doesn't really help me much.  Ok, it doesn't help me at all (except for when I am planning a trip down to KC, MO but that isn't coming up for awhile.

So, I will be doing some more digging in the future and if you have any sites, ADD them! Um, please...

So far I have found the following (which are fairly easy to find but, I do what I can.  You're welcome.)

Save.ca

Gocoupons

With both of these sites you select the coupons you want and they are mailed out to you.  Coupons from Save.ca are good for about 60 days.  I just found Gocoupons and selected my coupons so I am still waiting to see how long they take to get here and for how long they are good.

All right my fellow Canadian mamas, do you have any more leads for coupons?

1 comment:

  1. Its hard to find things for us Canadians. Flyerland.ca has some great coupons/flyers and deals. I just checked today they had 23 coupons. I know Michaels always has their weekly coupon there.

    ReplyDelete