Monday, January 18, 2010

Getting to Know You

Keely over at MannLand5 has a fun getting to know you blog carnival. I know I am a day late but here is my "go" at the answers.

Today's questions's are..



1. Hair color..Au naturale..or not?
Half and half. yes! That is what I said! Yes, that does mean I have neglected my hair and that I have roots way beyond root definition. At least the colors were somewhat similar so I am not looking like a distant relative to Pepe LePew.

2. If somebody has food in their teeth or lipstick on their teeth do you tell them?
I'd like to think I would but chances are it would depend on the situation, how well I know them, am I feeling particularily shy right then, what kind of event are we at? I know, pretty petty huh? I'd want someone to let me know so I do try to tell people.

3. Would you rather have a million dollars or your vision of the perfect body?
I think I would go with the million dollars. I know I could look the way I wanted to with just a bit of will power and perhaps a couple extra dollars for a trainer.

4. Favorite magazine?
I don't know. I don't really read magazines. Perhaps Family Circle or Woman's Day.

5. Bra style..lacey or plain?
I like me some lace, but I am more of a plain kind of gal, especially if it has fun colors or a fun pattern.

6. If you walked into Victoria's Secret..would you most likely come out with something sexy or comfy?
I am going comfy. Shameful, I know. I am all about comfort, especially at home. Outside the home I like to dress classy or elegant or, well, nice but at home...get me comfy!

7. Do you fake and bake?
I have and if I had the extra money, I would still. It is the middle of winter here, it makes me feel warm to my bones. Oh and have I mentioned my skin is so pale I am almost see-through? Yup. I wasn't called Casper in school for nothing. Fake baking is the only way I can get a tan without becoming extremely patriotic - red and white...

8. What's your favorite body part on a man?

Ripped abs...or eyes you can fall into...

1 comment:

  1. Ohh I would love to fake and bake:) About the netti pot, I was scared too. But it has really helped with my sinus headaches. It kinda feels like when you go under water, that feeling. You should give it a try. I got on at CVS for 11 dollars. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete