Friday, January 15, 2010

Five Question Friday

Thanks to MamaM for this little get t' know ya post.

1. Worst trouble you ever got into as a teenager? Gee, I guess that can easily be answered reading the last few posts I wrote (Just past The Final Countdown one)

2. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely night...mornings and I are like oil and water. In fact, just like my daughter, Rush, my husband has said to me 'For a beautiful girl, you sure can be ugly". LOL

3. Are you a one-handed or a two-handed Texter?
One handed.

4. Democrat, Republican, or Independent..or maybe even Green Party (whatever that is).
I just don't have enough patience to answer this question.  I am certainly not for the party I am forced to promote...

5. Are you a pet person?

Am I? O yes. Other than the reptiles my family seems to have a love for - not too fond of them (but in a way I still kind of am. I just don't like to hold them and all)

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure I could do reptiles. I guess we'll see when the little one is a little older? haha.

    ReplyDelete