Monday, January 11, 2010

Not Me Monday



Ok, so here's a different twist to Not Me Monday than I have ever seen but I just HAD to...

As I was picking Jellybean up from school today one of her friends ran up behind her and threw her hands over Jellybean's eyes.  Jellybean instantly said, "Hi, Nina.  I know it's you."

To which her friend replied, "Nope, it's not me."

For more, wild, wacky, and hilarious Not Me's check out MckMama's blog here.

Hooray for my first Not Me Monday on this blog!

1 comment:

  1. LOL. I got it the "its NOT ME" part. Clever!

    And I am taking my hoodie-footie with me to Toronto at the end of the month and Colorado.

    Funny you should say that about your husband...

    My husband was telling me about his BFF and college buddy. My husband said "my collage buddy had the weirdest sleep habit in the winter. He would kick the heat up, and then open all his windows in his room and sleep that way every night."

    LOL

    This hoodie footie is super soft and cozy. I thought "cheesy" at first, but have come to really enjoy it.

    Thanks for being a follower.

    ReplyDelete