It's been a while since I watched him but, I am pretty sure David Letterman still does his Top 10 lists, right? So, tonight, I bring to you my Top 10 list... Top 10 signs you may be living with a future drummer.
So, without further ado...
10. The pots and pans are NEVER in the cupboard where they belong but you can certainly find them in your son's room - along with a couple wooden spoons from the drawer.
9. You go out to a restaurant to eat and find yourself being entertained by a 2 1/2 year old with several glasses of water and a spoon. (Obviously we learned this one awhile ago)
8. You constantly find yourself saying, "Please, stop drumming on the table, on the wall, on the floor..." You get the idea.
7. You also find yourself saying things like, "That is not how we are supposed to use pencil crayons, honey."
6. Instead of the latest Disney/Pixar movie, your son asks for a "How-to-drum" DVD.
5. "We don't drum on the fish tank, dear."
4. You take your son to a music store and you'd think you had stepped into Disney Land.
3. The salesman in the drum section of said music store says, "I'm sorry. It sounds like you have a natural drummer here."
2. More than once you have had to tell your son to stop drumming on his sisters.
the number 1 sign you may be living with a future drummer:
You have said on more than one occassion, "We do not drum on the kitty's head..."