Friday, January 22, 2010

Five Question Friday

All ready? Wow! This week has gone by uber fast.

So. Here's the deets. MamaM has this fun little meme going - sort of a "get to know you" through fun questions.

All right! Let's do this!

1. What is better, growing old with out money or dying young and wealthy?

Better? My better choice is not an option here. I plan on dying old with money but I'm still in the planning stages for that. So...to answer the question, I definitely say old with no money. I plan on living a long, fulfilling life making priceless memories with my family and friends.

2. Who takes out the garbage at your house?

Jellybean. It's part of her chores.

3. Have you ever had the same dream many times?

Yes, when I was a kid I had a recurring nightmare. I would even carry on with the dream right where I left off after I went back to sleep. It was of these half bear half wolf type creatures that would chase us and as we ran the earth would fall away under our feet. We were quickly running out of places to run but these creatures could run on the air. Weird huh?


4. Can you play a musical instrument?

I sort of play the drums. I can do a basic rock beat and a killer drum roll...lol!

In high school I played the clarinet, started off with the flute - could play it but didn't like it. I sort of sing...not really well but ok enough. Does that count? I play the spoons LOL and I play the stereo.

5. If you owned your own store, what would you sell?

I don't know. My 9 year old daughter has plans for a bakery; she has a name and every thing. More ambition than I, I tell ya.

Hmm...what would I sell. Pets? No because then I would have to sell tarantulas and all that creepy stuff. O but the bunnies & kittens & puppies... {sigh}

Maybe and old fashioned ice cream shoppe... yeah and then I would weigh 872 lbs.

I don't know... I give up. What would I sell in my shop? You tell me.

2 comments:

  1. Haha...you play the stereo! That's great! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get involved with this... love your answers! :)

    ReplyDelete