Thursday, August 27, 2009

T Minus DD2 Day 8

My heart is full - God has filled that hole with his love. That doesn't mean you have been replaced; it means I have stopped hurting as much. I still have moments that overwhelm me to tears, emotions that bring me to my knees. I love you, more than you can fathom right now. I miss you, more than you can imagine. Hearing your voice the other day was the best/worst thing that has happened to me in a while. Your voice was like music in my ears.

A favorite song I hadn't heard in a while.

Lots of emotions rushed to my heart. I wanted to cry for hearing your voice speak to me with gentlesness and love, instead of anger and hatred, made me realize what has been stolen from me. I wanted to laugh because it sounded so good to hear your words in my ears. I wanted to scream because I hate that this is our reality, right now.

I know you could hear all the emotions in my voice as we spoke. I could hear them in yours too.

I want nothing more than to hear your beautiful, sweet song filling our house once again...

I miss you. I love you forever. No matter what. It is unfailing and unending. Remember that.

No comments:

Post a Comment