Thursday, August 20, 2009

T minus DD2 Day One

Dear DD2,

It has been a full 24 hours (plus) since I have discovered you chose to leave us. It feels like years. I am glad you are safe and I am glad you are with family and I am glad that you felt you could call us to let us know where that was.

My heart left with you and so did my joy. I am fighting to find them again. I need them. Your sister and brother need me to have them. Dad needs me to have them.

I know you are angry at us and at God but I don't believe that you have turned your back on us. When you are ready, and you have been able to deal with the hurts, the resentment and the bitterness you feel, we will be here. WE are ALWAYS here! WE NEVER LEFT!!! We will always love you and that will NEVER, EVER stop.

We need to go on with living - for the sake of your sister and brother - but don't ever think that it is easy to do that without you! It isn't! AND IT NEVER WILL BE!

Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment